Basic Instinct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Instinct

Basic Instinct 2 it's now on theater. It was making me remembering something old.

Here:

From a dead comedian called Bill Hicks, please go "acquire" his Revelation show.

" BASIC INSTINCT

But you know I saw this movie this year called last year called er, 'Basic Instinct'. Okay now. Bill's quick capsule review: Piece-of-****. Okay now. Yeah, yeah, end of story by the way. Don't get caught up in that fevered hype phoney ****ing debate about that Piece-of-**** movie.
    "Is it too sexist, and what about the movies, are they becoming too dddddddd."
    You're, you're just confused, you don't get, you've forgotten how to judge correctly. Take a deep breath huuh, look at it again.
    "Oh it's a Piece-of-****!"
    Exactly, that's all it is. Satan squatted, let out a loaf, they put a ****ing title on it, put it on a marquee, Satan's ****, piece of ****, walk away.
    "But is it too, what about the lesbian connot.. ddddd."
    You're, you're getting really baffled here. Piece-of-****! Now walk away. That's all it is, it's nothing more! Free yourself folks, if you see it, Piece-of-****, say it and walk away. You're right! You're right! Not those ****ers who want to tell you how to think! You're ****ing right! Sorry wrong meeting again. I keep getting my days mixed up. tomorrow, it's the meeting at the docks. Tonight it's comedy entertainment with young Bill.
    Horrible film. And then I come to find out after that film. that all the lesbian sex scenes, let me repeat that, all the lesbian sex scenes were cut out of that film, because the test audience was turned off by them. Ha. Boy, is my thumb not on the pulse of America. "
    bleh

Crap.. google video only have a bad quality video.
    bleh

Comment

Re: Basic Instinct

Originally posted by cronos_qc
      Basic Instinct 2 it's now on theater. It was making me remembering something old.

Here:

From a dead comedian called Bill Hicks, please go "acquire" his Revelation show.

" BASIC INSTINCT

But you know I saw this movie this year called last year called er, 'Basic Instinct'. Okay now. Bill's quick capsule review: Piece-of-****. Okay now. Yeah, yeah, end of story by the way. Don't get caught up in that fevered hype phoney ****ing debate about that Piece-of-**** movie.
      "Is it too sexist, and what about the movies, are they becoming too dddddddd."
      You're, you're just confused, you don't get, you've forgotten how to judge correctly. Take a deep breath huuh, look at it again.
      "Oh it's a Piece-of-****!"
      Exactly, that's all it is. Satan squatted, let out a loaf, they put a ****ing title on it, put it on a marquee, Satan's ****, piece of ****, walk away.
      "But is it too, what about the lesbian connot.. ddddd."
      You're, you're getting really baffled here. Piece-of-****! Now walk away. That's all it is, it's nothing more! Free yourself folks, if you see it, Piece-of-****, say it and walk away. You're right! You're right! Not those ****ers who want to tell you how to think! You're ****ing right! Sorry wrong meeting again. I keep getting my days mixed up. tomorrow, it's the meeting at the docks. Tonight it's comedy entertainment with young Bill.
      Horrible film. And then I come to find out after that film. that all the lesbian sex scenes, let me repeat that, all the lesbian sex scenes were cut out of that film, because the test audience was turned off by them. Ha. Boy, is my thumb not on the pulse of America. "

OTBOT rating
      you really dont expect anyone to read that, do you?

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

A good film to have in the background while doing something else, due to the occasional sex and nudity
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Re: Re: Basic Instinct

Originally posted by Timexwatch

OT BOT rating
          you really dont expect anyone to read that, do you?

I couldn't understand it. That's why I refrained from posting till now.

Basic Instinct was a cool movie. Not sure about the new one. It doesn't look as good.

Comment

We most certainly do need more temples, Dis.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bill Hicks is right. That's a crap film.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Crap.. google video only have a bad quality video.
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+hicks&pl=true
                That's not "Revelations" btw but "the infamous looses it chicago show".

Revelation can be found.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My neice turned down doing the costumes for this movie. I think she wanted to do something of a bit more quality.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I thought the quality of the sex scenes was excellent.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Basic Instinct

yeah I know it's hard to "translate" a live show into text...

but anyways, basic instinct 2 missed his only chance to be a good movie... by showing 2 hour of lesbian sex scene.

Originally posted by Dis

I couldn't understand it. That's why I refrained from posting till now.

Basic Instinct was a cool movie. Not sure about the new one. It doesn't look as good.
                      bleh

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Basic Instinct

yeah I know it's hard to "translate" a live show into text...

but anyways, basic instinct 2 missed his only chance to be a good movie... by not showing 2 hour of lesbian sex scene.

bleh

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Basic Instinct

triple post
                          bleh

Comment

[David Byrne - Psycho killer]

# Say something once, why say it again?#
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                            X