Baby cutefest unknown number !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby cutefest unknown number !!!

My son and his (distant) cousin, taking a rather wet spring weekend walk in downtown Vilnius:
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Josie at the store... she was teething and not too happy about it
    Attached Files
    Monkey!!!

Comment

What a whiner....

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I smacked her right after that pic was taken
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Did you at least steal the shopping cart?
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Re: Baby cutefest unknown number !!!

Originally posted by Saras
            My son and his (distant) cousin, taking a rather wet spring weekend walk in downtown Vilnius:
            Your son gets an unfair share of the umbrella cover. Drill him to be more assertive.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Saras, your son looks a bit like me when I was his age - not kidding.

But his cousin.. I mean.. in 20 years, a flamer in the front row of Gay Parade. FACT!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Halloween--
                Attached Files
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

On the farm
                  Attached Files
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Butterfield Acres?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What about pictures of your wife

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Butterfield Acres?
                        Yes

Comment

He looks like a potential case of road rage.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                            Yes
                            About 15 years ago that was me on that tractor.

I would dig out my equivalent picture but I'm too lazy.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

But his cousin.. I mean.. in 20 years, a flamer in the front row of Gay Parade. FACT!
                              She'e a girl
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X