Ode to OTBOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh, evidence can be fabricated...
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

It's true, I've never before made as many one-liners as since HE ist here.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

AND IN ORDER TO MAKE EVEN MORE MEANINGLESS POSTS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS THING TICKS I EVEN TURN INTO ALLCAPS:
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

OTBOT is definately spam friendly... since it is spam itself, it'd have to be.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Down with OTBOT!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

And now the OP is in red and pink and all instances of O-T-B-O-T are being struck out. This thing's screwy.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It would be interesting to post the same message multiple times and see if the bot's comment changed at all.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This OTBOT sucks
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

OTBOT can kiss my shiny metal ass.

Comment

It would be interesting to post the same message multiple times and see if the bot's comment changed at all.
                      I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

So it does seem to have an element of randomness to it even if it does recognize certain words and phrases.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

OTBOT can kiss my shiny metal ass.

Comment

Ok, I just tested your hypothesis. Same poster, same post content, different OTBOT rating.

Comment

OTBOT

OTBOT

OTBOT

Comment

Our new overlord seems to be slightly mad. Since I for one approve of insane tyrants, I say Viva La OTBOT
                                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X