No announcement yet.

Tecumseh's Oilers as pathetic as notyoueither's Oilers, Flames Win Yet Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecumseh's Oilers as pathetic as notyoueither's Oilers, Flames Win Yet Again

Lots of tears in Edmonton tonight as Edmontonians with mental handicaps cry over the pathetic performance their team has delivered in a 4-1 asswhupping from the team, they say, "can't score".

Their new geriatric goalie, who they gave up at least a first round pick for, was very impressive with a 84.6% svp and 4 goals against what is supposed to be the most impotent offense in the league.

Edmonton remains bottomfeeders in the northwest division and Calgary looks down from the top with pity. Calgary wins the season series.

Let's take a moment of silence for the Oilers and their gorgeous building.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And where have you been?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm in retirement from the OTF; I'll jump in to mock certain people from time to time though.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Pop into Zylka's mp3 player thread and tell us what you think...

...on second thought, don't. It's for the best.

Comment

My iPod has been a bit of a headache, to say the least. The filesystem has corrupted itself twice. Must be one of my filenames screwing it up, or something.

Anyway, in the event of the corrupted filesystem, when I hooked it up to my computer to reformat it, it "synchronized" automatically with iTunes which noticed -- hey, you removed this song from your ipod. It then helpfully removed the songs from my computer as well.

Luckily I sync the music folder with my laptop as well, and could recover.

Kind of a moronic design. And it's a simple piece of software to run a music player -- how can they **** it up given how much money they've made with it?

Comment

Not touching that one, at least not here. There's already a thread for this and others are having their fill...

Comment

My brother uses iTunes as an MP3 program.. the damn bastard (the program.. my brother is still a bastard, but since much before) has decided to re-sort all of the music files on my PC, throwing hours upon hours of sorting down the drain
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Revenge is sweet, eh Asher? Don't worry, we still have 5 Stanley Cup banners in that beautiful arena.

Btw, how to they spell dynasty in Calgary?
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

@ thread
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"And the cat came back the very next day,
                    He just couldn't stay away..."

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

UCLA

UCLA

UCLA

UCLA
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Let's zoom in on that shot of Asher's, shall we?
                        Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                          Revenge is sweet, eh Asher? Don't worry, we still have 5 Stanley Cup banners in that beautiful arena.

Btw, how to they spell dynasty in Calgary?
                          Get over yourself, it doesn't matter what you've done in the past when your current team royally sucks.

How many Stanley Cups does Toronto have? Man, what a great club they are.

Comment

Asher does not care about past heritage and culture, and guess what? he was born in Calgary
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Answer: O-N-E

@Oncle Boris: Asher's previous avatar, with Don Cherry in the red Flintstone-esque Flame's buffalo hat is the latest high fashion in Calgary.
                              Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                              X