X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seoul Polymeet

How about this week?

PM me.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

That pretty much killed this thread.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's a good central location?

Evenings are good for us teachers...

I just saw B. and his wife's new apt. Very nice.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

You south of the river Seeker? Bosco is I think.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I will be in Seoul at some point in the near future, but give us chance
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

there may be a surprise guest, but not you this time

Comment

I'm in Incheon, 1 minute walk from Bupyeong Station, about 40 minutes from Sindorim Station.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

oh yeah, so you said, how is gangnam for you?

Comment

I will be in Zaragoza for a year from September on, if that is of any help to anyone

Comment

Zaragoza? What are you doing there?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sh@gging, drinking, having fun. It's also officialy referred to as a studying year abroad.

Comment

Plenty of drinking for you then?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Caesaraugusta.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

I won't be in Seoul until May, but don't wait on my account.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X