No announcement yet.

New Desktop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't resist showing off this one, I really love the wallpaper. Best wallpaper site ever.

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• 2Solver, why 2 toolbars? Why GNOME?
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• Gnome is good . I never really liked KDE.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Last edited by laurentius; June 9, 2006, 17:10.
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Cool wallpaper. You should remove the copyright on the bottom right, though.

Man, that looks like one huge monitor. A 20 inch widescreen LCD, am I right?
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Thanks. I keep the copyright out of respect for the wallpapers designer, Kent Oberhau. He has supplied me with a monthly wallpaper/calendar like this since 2003.

The display I use is my laptops 17 inch widescreen lcd. It's got lot of desktop real estate due to its native 1920x1200 resolution. But it has its down sides too, back in 2003 when I had 15,4 inch lcd the text was awfully small with suh a high resolution. In fact you couldnt see individual pixels at all. So 17 inch one is better in that respect.

The resolution is great for playing SMAC though.
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                X