Happy Cesar Chavez Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Cesar Chavez Day

okay he didn't do **** for my state. We have little agriculture. He really isn't celebrated in my state. But I figure with the immigration **** out there right now, I'll throw this thread out there.

His granddaughter is running for the State Assembly in my district. LINK

Comment

CC

Illegal Aliens
      Monkey!!!

Comment

And a working guest worker program with criminal screenings, visas, and waiting times which are NOT measured in months and years

Comment

Who's Cesar Chavez?
          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

He's the guy that Homer Simpson imagined as Cesar Romero.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
              Who's Cesar Chavez?

a traditional pro labor democrat, very few of those left. he also fought against illegal immigration, which was being used to undercut him.

Comment

Cesar Chavez
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hugo Chavez
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X