Wife Says She Will Kill Me If I Log Onto Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Says She Will Kill Me If I Log Onto Poly

More precisely, She says she will shoot me and collect the insurance. I'm sure she is joking but if you don't hear from me in a couple days, please call the Arkansas State Police and tell them that Sprayber has been a victim of a jealous woman.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Does this mean you're coming to the convention?

Comment

MyWifeHatesPoly

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The fix to this is make sure your life insurance doesn't benefit your wife.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, change it to benefit me... and don't tell your wife about it
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Lawyers are so... greedy
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You are just jealous you didn't think of it first .

Comment

He needs to make the website his legal hier. That'll piss her off!

Comment

Maybe the policy should be a scholarship program to go to Apolycon .

Comment

RIP, dude.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

quickly, shoot her first! A clear case of self defense I would say!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

During the tenderest moment of love-making, ask if she'd like to try A2M...
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I think it's ATM though. I mean officially.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

the comment should be

what will you leave for Apolyton in your will ?
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              I think it's ATM though. I mean officially.
                              Both are correct, though atm also refers to automatic teller machines.

Alternatively, if she responds unfavorably you should whip out a picture of tubgirl and ask your wife if she'd like to try that instead. Sexually experiencing new things is healthy can can revitalized an otherwise frigid *****.

Note: I'm just kidding Sprayber. I mean no disrespect to you or your wife.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X