No announcement yet.

The New New Desktop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for the numbers... Aggie is kind of Bush-like in avoiding the question
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      I'm still waiting for the numbers... Aggie is kind of Bush-like in avoiding the question
      I've no idea, and I couldn't care less. More people prefer Britney to Beethoven, but that of course is irrelevant.

You must suck as a lawyer if that's the best you can do.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Still not answering the question... saying he couldn't care, offering unsupportable statements to deflect the question.

I wonder if the marketshare hasn't changed, where are all these people who are getting fed up with Windows and switching to Apple? After all, that was the first statement made by Agathon... without any support for it.

Man, and you wonder why Asher pwns you ass in tech debates.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Still not answering the question... saying he couldn't care, offering unsupportable statements to deflect the question.

I wonder if the marketshare hasn't changed, where are all these people who are getting fed up with Windows and switching to Apple? After all, that was the first statement made by Agathon... without any support for it.
          It depends on whose statistics you believe. It also depends on who is buying them, where and for what. There's no simple answer. We do know that Apple is enjoying record sales, so somebody must be buying them. I've met a large number of people in the last year or so who have moved away from Windows... make of that what you will.

Man, and you wonder why Asher pwns you ass in tech debates.
          If it makes you feel better to believe that, then be my guest. Hopefully that clown is gone from the OT for good. I somehow doubt it though -- like herpes, he keeps coming back.

I'm trying to remind myself why I took you off ignore. I can't seem to recall why.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Mine laptop.
            Attached Files
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Attached Files
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Hide your Dock!

Comment

It depends on whose statistics you believe.

And the question is left unanswered... even with, presumably, beneficial statistics for his side!

Even I could pull some of those for your side... but you don't even make the effort!

edit: I could even get the ball rolling for you, if you like! Otherwise this is just subjective BS, which is not the way to conduct a debate.
                  Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; March 30, 2006, 19:53.

Comment

Working...
                  X