Again, the same fetish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, the same fetish!

I mean I've talked about this earlier.. I feel like.. I STRONLY feel like drinking all the soda in the world, just not even stopping for breathing, and then jumping into a bath filled with ice cubes.

What is this? It's not a sexual thing, but it's something I feel like doing every now and then. Get the absolute cold.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

What happened to your posting style, Pekka? That is way too short of an OP for you.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

THe OP is to the point. I always am, however, most of the times I deal with issues that are not that straight forward... you know, cut and paste, plug'n'play.. drag and drop.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

drinking that much soda would make one really have to burp

jumping into that much ice would cause serious shrinkage
        Monkey!!!

Comment

It's usually related to overeating too.. like right now, couple of hours ago I ate this pizza and was full half way going into it, but finished the other half by force that is my mental power of the giants.

So.. I ended up feeling bad. As a result of that, I want to jump into ice and drink all the soda in one go.

Makes no sense. Why do I associate this thing with it.. also of course I associate this with being too hot. I guess it's a combo of ... cooling down, the little painful but kind of erotic brain freeze, the slowing down and blurring (almost like a drug effect, being high), partial numbness, this all externally, added that I also internally freeze myself with great soda. This would be cool.
          In da butt.

Comment

Strange day on Apolyton
            Attached Files
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
              Strange day on Apolyton
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

CO,
                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                X