Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher canned after kindergarteners forced to clean poop off the walls of a bathroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have my son doing all sorts of stuff around here, but I can't stand the *****ing.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Any kid who is smearing feces on the wall at age 5 is pretty seriously disturbed. They really need to find out which one did it and get him, or her, some help.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

God, didn't know this was such an epidemic in Minnesota; my north St. Paul grade school had a separate wing for, er... "developmentally challenged" kids that smeared **** on the walls several times while I was there. One day I ran to hit the head and stepped right in it, coincidentally following afternoon naptime so I wasn't wearing shoes. Good times.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

teaching discipline to parents rather to kids
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
            Any kid who is smearing feces on the wall at age 5 is pretty seriously disturbed. They really need to find out which one did it and get him, or her, some help.
            How about at age 19?

(there was one year in undergrad where I didn't use my floors dorm bathrooms for a month...)

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
              I have a feeling that the boys in question were the ones that did the smearing.
              Indeed. And if it's the case, then the teacher did the right thing.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

c'mon, it's only poop. That won't kill you. Not even if you touch it with your hands and smear it all over your face. Just be sure you take a shower though

It's really a western attitude to be that afraid of poop etc. Those parents really should get real.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

"How about at age 19?"

CyberShy, I had no idea you were German! Thanks for sharing.
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

/me makes a mental note never to ask Cybershy about his hobbies.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                      c'mon, it's only poop. That won't kill you. Not even if you touch it with your hands and smear it all over your face. Just be sure you take a shower though

It's really a western attitude to be that afraid of poop etc.
                      Tell that to the average rice farmer in 1930s China, where parasitic fluke infections from using human waste as fertilizer caused 1/4 of all annual deaths.

Standing in it all day isn't exactly the same as getting a little under your fingernails cleaning a bathroom, but feces certainly are a health hazard.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

I see nothing wrong with making the kids clean it up. Assuming they were the one's that put it there.

Comment

Working...
                        X