Corsair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair

I recently bought a Corsair Flash Voyager. Unfortunately I lost the cap quickly. So I wrote to Corsair and asked for a replacement.

Today I found a letter from Corsair in the mail, with two caps enclosed.

All I have to say is, great customer service.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Cool

What was the lead time?

Comment

A few days. Less than a week.
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

That's good service indeed. I bought a Sandisk flash disk a few weeks ago and the package included two spare caps

Comment

That's pretty cool too

Comment

It's true you know.. when you get GOOD customer service, you're likely to tell about it, and you're likely to use it again. What's most important is that your image of it is _positive_.

THere's the 3/11 rule, when if you get good products and service, you'll tell at least 3 friends.. if very negative, you'll let 11 people know about it, appx.

So.. keep'em happy, because it's cheaper. Many just think, oh well we just sell these things. It should be, we sell these things and we take care of OUR customers. You know... that's good. I like good service just like everyone else. If I really see good service, rarely but sometimes I do, I keep coming back, and I give my money to them rather than anyone else. I'm even willing to give up a little bit off from quality and convinience, if it's not remarkably different, just to give my money to folks who want it and also want to serve me.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

Comment

Took me a minute too.

I think he means those coloured thingies you put on a usb key (for example).
                Which - after a couple of weeks - won't fit anymore anyway.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  Likewise

Comment

Cool

What's a ''Corsair Flash Voyager''?

Sorry if I'm not a geek.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                      Same old, same old then hey?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

alienware sent me a spare power supply after I left mine in Stockhom Arlanda Airport, after watching a particularly bad game by BC Zalgiris online. Their logistics partner DHL located me and delivered the power supply to a brewery restaurant where I was having lunch at that time
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

IKEA gave me the missing components to my spotlight as soon as I dragged my lazy ass down to the shop again.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Best Thread Evah!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Ehhhmmm, no
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X