Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wezil is teh correct

Comment

• So, have we come to the conclusion that lacrosse players are rapists, and are genetically fixed for this kind of activity (raping)?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Actually no. While you never know for sure, the evidence (or lack there of) tells me that all the charges should be dropped and that the stripper is lying through her teeth and was trying to extort money from these boys. Granted when you usually get a group of spoiled rich white boys drinking together, they'll end up doing something stupid, (and they may have here), but in this case, I have to side with the stupid rich white boys.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Further, Nifong, knowing he had nothing, decided to run a railroad for whatever reason.

That is an outrage.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• This case was pretty obviously ****ed from the get-go...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaak
              actually...the lab results suggested that she hadn't had intercourse recently. No latex, lubricants, spermacide, or traces of anything else usually present after intercourse were found.
              You think that stuff is required?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT

Explain the reference, please.
                What are you doing here? When did you come back?

Comment

• He isn't back. This thread was resurrected due to recent news.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Rape charges dropped: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Damn beat me to it.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Now she wasn't actually penetrated, but was sexually assaulted.

Make up your ****ing mind, lady.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Still face kidnapping and "sexual offense" charges though. How pathetic!

And to all who convicted these "rich" white southerners just cos of where they go to school
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Actually, they aren't southerners. IIRC they come from the Northeast (at least 2 of them do)
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• And don't put rich in quotation marks. These kids are rich. I saw their houses on some TV show...
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• **** those rich punks
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X