Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dads, its time to stop watching Oprah and get your balls reattached!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dads, its time to stop watching Oprah and get your balls reattached!

I recently heard a dad complain that his son came home with two girls. Not one, two girls! His son said to him: "don't worry dad, they're just two **** friends!" Any other dad would be proud of his son, pat him on the back and say : "that's my boy!" But no, not that wuss. He was worried. He wondered if he should ground his son... What a lamer
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

How old was he?....not the dad...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Dads, its time to stop watching Oprah and get your balls reattached!

Originally posted by nostromo
      I recently heard a dad complain that his son came home with two girls. Not one, two girls! His son said to him: "don't worry dad, they're just two **** friends!" Any other dad would be proud of his son, pat him on the back and say : "that's my boy!" But no, not that wuss. He was worried. He wondered if he should ground his son... What a lamer
      How old was he?

Hell, how old were the girls? = 20+

"Son, do you mind if I take 'Mandy' on a tour of the house?"

Comment

He was 15
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Was the dad religious or the like?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Maybe he has dementia.

The following not surprising enough for it's own thread:
            Daytime TV tied to poorer mental scores in elderly
            A study of 289 older women without dementia found that those who rated talk shows and soaps as their favorite programs performed more poorly on tests of memory, attention and mental quickness than their peers who cited other types of shows.

What's more, they were at greater risk of showing signs of clinical impairment. For example, compared with women who preferred to watch news programs, those who favored soaps were more than seven times more likely to show signs of impairment on one of the tests, while talk show fans were more than 13 times more likely to demonstrate impairment.

"Those findings are quite robust," Fogel told Reuters Health.

Comment

Maybe he was jealous that his kid was getting better ***** than him?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nostromo, you're weird.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Maybe he was jealous that his kid was getting better ***** than him?
                    I would be.

Comment

Thats right. Morals and health have no part in your outlook. My bad. Forgot.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thats right. Morals and health have no part in your outlook. My bad. Forgot.
                        You're talking to me? Health is very important, for sure. Responsible parents should make sure their children know all about sexual health. Not sure what you mean by morals in the context, I don't see anything immoral in what the kid did. He was just living out what most of us only dream about : having sex with two girls. Respect yourself, respect your partner (or in this case, partners) and, most of all, have fun

Comment

congradulate AND ground! parents do it cause they pay the bills
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: Dads, its time to stop watching Oprah and get your balls reattached!

Originally posted by nostromo
                            I recently heard a dad complain that his son came home with two girls. Not one, two girls!
                            Lightweight! I once came home with four girlfriends and at least I wasn't dumb enough to say what we were doing.

(Yes, I know. You don't believe me. You know what they say, truth is stranger than fiction. I was 17 at the time and my future wife was one of them.)
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Let me guess, there was a little roleplaying involved?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X