Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving in Moscow

Note to self: Never take the bus while in Moscow
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Anyone else got similar videos?

- Paul Valery

Comment

I've watched it five times and I can't figure out where did the second truck in the "two trucks" scene come from

Great video BTW

Comment

What's with all the wild swerving? Is the road surface slick, or do Russian cars have really lousy steering assemblies that are prone to radical failure?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

it was parked in on the right, partially inside.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The scene at (00:56) and on... where did the second truck come from is what I'd like to know.

Comment

Goddamn, will someone please teach the Russians how to drive in a tunnel?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

VetLegion, same thing, it was as if it came out of nowhere, literally.

Wild driving.. the first passing was absolutely the works of a maniac!!! Damn! There were no other cars there... people like that can kill you even if you drive safely.

The bus was awesome, the bus made it!! It looked desperate at first, but the bus driver was on it! He took the control back.. man, would have been scary to sit in the back on that one ..

My guess is that the road was slippery weird on that spot... so many cars just started sliding so weird, I think it had something to do with the surface.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah I watched the truck thing over and over again and finally just decided it was black magic...Its like the truck duplicates itself or something

- Paul Valery

Comment

Pekka, I dont know, seems to me like the bus driver had nothing to do with it. The back just stabilized after bouncing off the ****ing wall. Nice injuries I bet.

- Paul Valery

Comment

laurentius, maybe, but it was some wild bouncing! It looked like a disaster to happen but somehow it sorted itself out, I'm sure there were injuries though. But it didn't flip, and no one drove smashing themselves into the bus.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This thread is in need of Serb. Maybe a picture of that "flying" T-90 too...

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

MORE Russian driving! This time its Offfff-Road!

- Paul Valery

Comment

You'd figure the Russians would know how to drive on ice better then that. Don't they have snow tires?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

the thing is that they cant afford winter tires since a set is worth more than the wrecks that they drive over there.
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                              X