Stupid People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binTravkin
    Actually, I read somewhere, that the working society could be at least 50% more effective if there were at least roughly competent people at the manager and other key positions.

Most of the effort and time involved in work with client is spent on convincing stupid people that your solution is at least sensible.

One could argue that most clients are somewhat adapt at accepting the thought you know things better than them, or at least know what you're talking about.
    It's right yes, those people take 10 minutes to explain to, it's the former type who need 10hours and still no guarantees..
    I'm not convinced of that.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I make grammatical errors frequently, and I'm sloppy and inconsiderate when I communicate, even professionally. I guess I'm stupid in those two ways.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Stupid people can make an interesting read sometimes: http://www.darwinawards.com/

Ok, a bit off topic, as it's not about stupid people at work
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

A WOMAN who had breast enlargement surgery to transform her B-cup to a DD-cup is taking her boss to court for looking at her breasts too often.

Sabrina Pace, 26, who works at a Cardiff car-hire firm, said that after she returned to work following her breast operation, her manager, David Ford, began to pay her unwanted attention.
          At an employment tribunal this week, she said Ford had suggested she pose for a calendar.

"You will have to close your cardigan, Sabrina, unless you want me to talk to your breasts," he is alleged to have told her.

The tribunal failed to support her claim of harassment.
          Talking to her breasts would have been a better conversation.
          I'm not sure why "woman" was put in ALL CAPS.

Comment

Most news.com.au articles have the first word in capitals. Many other online papers do it aswell.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think I would actually pay more attention to a man who had breast enlargement surgery...
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

DD:

G:

I:
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Doesn't necessarily have to be stupid people at work. There are stupid people everywhere!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    DD:

G:

I:
                    What about that girl in your avatar?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X