• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTEC! You There?!

Happy Birthday LTEC!

I know she doesn't post here anymore

So post pics of dolls!

Monkey!!!

That pic looks like trailer trash Barbie.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

...LTEC was a she?
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

yeah

hpbd LTEC

JM
        (is ExWife of MtG)
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

when the **** did they divorce?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            I wonder if that's why MtG stepped away from Apolyton. I'm sorry things didn't work out for the two of them.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

i say again:

'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

were you involved?

I think going on two years ago now

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

She's beeing held in a...detention facility, answering questions about MtG and his banditos gang.
                  She was kept in the dark, but authorities don't believe her. Guilt by association reigns.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

jesus, this is like the trailer for dawn of the dead. wtf is going on!??

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What?

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes!

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

happy birthday
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

LTEC!
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X