No announcement yet.

Moussaoui's Admission: He Was to Hijack 5th Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you familiar with the case at all? You do realize the court ordered attornies to defend Moussaoui? You actually think he's going to tell them anything?

"The defense is a fraud," he said. "They're not for my defense. I will take the stand to tell the whole truth about my involvement."

Secondly, it is NOT the lawyer's call! As a criminal defendant, you have the RIGHT to testify on your own behalf.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why do you bother?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Procrastination, personally.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          Why do you bother?
          To a certain point it's fun to see how looney one can get... especially when it is so easy right now.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X