No announcement yet.

Moussaoui's Admission: He Was to Hijack 5th Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the worst thing you could do to him, is give him female wardens to order him around...teh humiliation!!!!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      Errr...WTF?

Guess he wants to die.
      I don't think that he'd have a very satifying life behind bars, with other inmates being American citizens. It'd probably be a relief for him to die... and he gets to be a martyr.

But his crap about the 5th plane is just silly.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

9 11 would of been pretty ****ing cool if the whitehouse plane made it and the WTC one didn't.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          9 11 would of been pretty ****ing cool if the whitehouse plane made it and the WTC one didn't.
          the first or the second
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

you all suck
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I thought there were only three planes. One to each tower and one to the white house which crashed in Pennsylvania.

On another note I went to the WTC site last weekend and it was a pretty moving experience.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As Oerdin says, The Pentagon plane did not exist.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

nm
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I thought there were only three planes. One to each tower and one to the white house which crashed in Pennsylvania.

On another note I went to the WTC site last weekend and it was a pretty moving experience.

Sigh. Arlington,Virginia. Ring a bell?
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

quote instead of edit?
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        quote instead of edit?
                        not this time, looked like the post didnt go through, so I posted something slightly different (and less snarky, actually) then saw it DID go through - not sure why delete post isnt working.

Comment

delete post has never worked
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Sigh. Arlington,Virginia. Ring a bell?
                            Everyone knows that was a Tomahawk missile launched from Area 51
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Two NY planes -- one in each tower.

Two Washington planes -- one's primary was the White House, but it overshot and so it crashed into its secondary: the Pentagon. The Penn. plane was headed for Washington, but I don't know what it's target was.

Comment

He's been tortured and forced to make a false confession, AKA the Stalin show trials. The US ruling elite needs to execute someone for 9/11.
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X