Famous Quotes NOT Said by Voltaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I did not have sex with that woman" - not said by Voltaire
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
        jp sartre was anothere dude off his rocker. i read one of his books, what a hoooot!
        Not said by Voltaire

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

"I would offer a complete apology to the people of Iran to the suggestion that they may be linked in any way to the Reuben brothers,"

Voltaire never said that.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"WTF? D00d, ju r the suxor!"

Above, not said by Voltaire.

Comment

"My nuts are kinda itchy" - may have been said by Voltaire.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

"Hand me the piano."
                "Please, pull off my legs."

According to George Carlin, no one has ever said this. ...excpept for him of course, when he said it. And people quoting him, like me.

Comment

" I'll be back ".

Not said by Voltaire.
                  What?

Comment

"Some chicken. Some neck."

"Yes madame, but in the morning I'll be sober"

"L'homme du destin"

"The americans do the right thing, after having tried everything else"

Voltaire said none of these things
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"I am not a crook" - not said by Voltaire
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

"Where's the Beef?"

not Voltaire. Although Clara may have been alive in his day........

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do."

D-oh!
                          What?

Comment

Working...
                          X