Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

&*$*$&* I can't come up with a subject so I'll just post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• &*$*$&* I can't come up with a subject so I'll just post.

How to describe me lately......... tired..... annoyed.....tired.......annoyed....and tired.

I can't stand current events, they make me want to scrape the skin off my face with my fingernails......... I mean its just................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Then I come to read here for a while and I find a whole bunch of you being insensitive if downright degrading to gays........over various threads..... and that further annoys me.

And what gets me the most is its the self-appointed liberals on here that are being the most intolerant/intolerable.... I don't care if it is an attempt at humor its not ****ing funny.

------------ok so done with that part..............

As back to my pathetic existence, well court has been over since the end of february. My Boyfriend pleaded down to two misdemeaners because even without evidence the psychotic district attorney recommendation to the court was 3 years in prison FOR A NON-VIOLENT THEFT of MONEY.... anyways he's on probation for a year so I had to cancel my trip out of state, I was going to go up to Chicago to see my brother, possibly swing by and see what Ming was up too, so I could shoot a nurf football at him to express my displeasure at having a year round free pass to Mingapulco......lol j/k

Anyways my BF is in CNA school now, so he can get a job that pays enough to pay back debts...... which he has a lot to pay back relatively.

I'm on a new diet I'm trying to take care of my body for various reasons...

And I'm tired all of the time as usual just like the past 5 years......... to some degree it is better that I am tired so that I don't get myself into trouble, but still I'm not enjoying life as much as I would like to, and I let everything get to me........

That and I'm kinda tired of my relationship, its very stable, but its way too BORING..... I always feel like I'm missing out on something more fun, but then I have to remind myself that I normally put very little effort into getting relationships of any kind I might as well plan on being alone for the rest of my life if I was to drop this one, and the minus - outweigh any pluses anyways......sigh.........

That and I have to like pull teeth to get anyone ever to talk to me, so I'm bored out of my mind as usual.

I didn't know what to title this thread, I'm kind of agitable, and tired...... so I'm sorry if this comes out sounding like BLOG or something, anyone have any suggestions for me at this point? I'd love some free advice.....

Sometime I'd like to finish my degree so I can say I finished college, thats about it, I can't see a damn bit of worth that a BA in political science has.

That and I wish I had more friends, I've lost 3 best friends in the past 9 years (one died, the other two well disappeared out of contact, into the oblivion for all I guess)....... and I can't seem to replace them with even minor friends.......sigh.........

Why does everyone not like me, I don't understand, can I really be THAT socially inept.

EOM-
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

You need to get out some.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Emo music is the answer /cry
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Still nuts?

Comment

I hate you.
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
            I hate you.
            Be careful, I work for the CIA. We've been watching you.....

Comment

Why does everyone not like me, I don't understand, can I really be THAT socially inept.
              yep. .

look on the bright side. You aren't as socially inept as myself. Then again, maybe you are.

but self abosorption is not a good thing. Trust me, I know. I do too much of it. Find some activity to take your mind off things.

Comment

i think 8 hours of therapy a day would be a good activity
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

emo music

Comment

that ain't that bad... sounds like normal life stuff to me

now if you want to see someone who is really messed up, look at Sava

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

now if you want to see someone who is really messed up, look at Sava

So instead of scratching off his face you merely want him to scratch his eyes out.

Its a start.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Try drugs, except weed, they do magic when your down, but wait til you get up in the morning...You'll feel like...well....worse.

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

beer works too
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

computer games are the best drug. They don't leave you feeling like crap in the moring. Actually they do when you stay up to 4:00 AM playing Oblivion or Civ4.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                              emo music
                              Emo crap in general:

When did acting depressed an sucidal become "cool"?

Comment

Working...
                              X