Starchild gets inked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starchild gets inked

err. Ended up spending the money on clothes after someone pointed out that apparently skin is for life.
    Last edited by Starchild; March 26, 2006, 11:52.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

If you really are a raving alcoholic drama queen with a penchant for the biosciences then go for it. Otherwise, clothes.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

That ankh seems rather over the top, so I say go for it!
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You should get a smiley-face instead.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't be a wuss, get it on your face like Tyson!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The poster formerly known as Starchild...
            What?

Comment

I don't like it
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

you suck for editing your post
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Tsk.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I grow bored of this thread. Remove it or step up the worship!
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Unbelievably, MarkG still hasn't given me mod powers.

Comment

..so wheres the tat?

Comment

hes too big of a sissy to get it
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                            hes too big of a sissy to get it
                            ah, cheers. what a b1tch!!

Comment

Awww come on honey it's not so bad. I fell asleep during mine. But I'm one of those pain and pleasure girls you know
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X