Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UR, I Challenge You To A Xiaolin Showdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UR, I Challenge You To A Xiaolin Showdown!

My Eye of DaShi

against

your Two Ton Tunic!

Gong Yi Tan Pai!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I have to say. Xiaolin Showdown did surprise me. At first, I treated it as a cheap "Jackie Chan Adventures" rip off. But I have to admit that it has it's charm. However, don't expect to learn anything about China from it. Short of a few Chinese words that not even much Chinese in it. Even one of the characters, who I assume is Chinese, has a Japanese name. But it wouldn't make sense, if he was Japanese!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

28 viewers and two post-OP posts
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        28 viewers and two post-OP posts
        ...One by the originator himself, and one commenting on the state of the thread

EDIT: And one commenting on the latter

Comment

Well, UR's not around. And I didn't want it deleted. So I gave it a purpose.
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why is this thread on the second page?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X