Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAGAPO tries to sabotage LORDI!

No way!

"‘NO ENTRANCE’ TO THE FINISH MUSIC GROUP 'LORDI'!!

FINISH SATANISTS!! STAY OUT OF HELLAS!!"

People of Hellas declare that they do not accept the entrance of the elected Satanic Finish Music Band in Greece during the next EUROVISION SONG CONTEST that is to be organized in Athens, because it has nothing to do with human, Hellenic and Finish civilization.

read the rest of it. Few notes. First of all, if you want to be taken seriously, we are Finnish. Not Finish. So I don't know who these Fins are who are supposed to be satanic and stuff.

"This evil & satanic Finish band is not welcome in Greece. We welcome all Finish friends that love and respect Hellenic civilization, Hellenic Christian Church and our Orthodox believes."

Second of all, don't use '&' in official thingies. Also, we have to love hellenic christian church, or get the hell out? Wow. Does finnish christian cut it? No? Damn

Anyway. SAGAPO, we are coming for you!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Eh, human civilization has allways been evil. Especially finnish civilzation.

Hasn't anybody told them it's just for show?
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Evil finns tried to conquer the world - why is it bad when the world fights back ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hellas? As in Greece?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Those finns can burn in hell!

they dont even speak an indo-european language!
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
          X