What Makes You Wonder About Yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Makes You Wonder About Yourself?

I got these headphones. First several nights, I tried standing up with them on, only to be restrained.
    I began to remember, but last night I went to take them off, and I didn't even have them on.
    Comes tonight. I start to get up, headphones are on.
    I take off my glasses instead.

Like that. Have you got a gear slipping on some things?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

What?

Comment

You must be sloww...
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

My mother does things like that sometimes...
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

SlowwHand is becoming senile at his age.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm assuming you don't have kids.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

She's 25.

I was afraid of that, Ranger. Gray moments.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

old people

I have never made a mistake like that.

Comment

what i really hate is going into another room and then standing there like an idiot trying to remember why i went there in the first place.
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Yes M'am!! Thank you! I'm finding that I'm doing that more and more and that suddenly the photographic memory that I've relied on for so many years is not quite to photographic anymore.

Take heart Sloww, you ain't walking down main street naked alone
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by boann
                      what i really hate is going into another room and then standing there like an idiot trying to remember why i went there in the first place.
                      Especially if its the bedroom or bathroom.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Ha ha! All you people with good memories are going to in for quite a shock as you get older. For me, however, it will be smooth sailing.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

wireless headphones
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            Ha ha! All you people with good memories are going to in for quite a shock as you get older. For me, however, it will be smooth sailing.
                            And why is that you pompus ass?
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

maybe like me he has been doing that since he was a teenager?

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X