Calling on all Apolytononians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling on all Apolytononians!

A new Wiki has started, aiming to gather all information about games in general in one place. Easy to reach, without bias (being in the opinion of fellow gamers ) and made by your fellow man.
    You may add any articles about gaming, such as games, cheats, hints, strategies, units, characters, gaming consoles, pcs, etc. about ANY electronic game, be it PC, Playstation, Xbox, Gamecube, NES, etc. any console is good. There are already some articles on there, but since its very very new, it hasnt got too much flesh on it yet. Feel free to rip off articles from other wiki websites as well . There is also a forum and things.

Would be great if some of you could do a description on the civ games, the community/sites ranging around it all, maybe even about some other topics .

So come on join, you get a cookie!

The Wiki

I refuse.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

me too.

Je refuse!
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

conditioned response. sorry.

Comment

BE IT PC, PLAYSTATION, XBOX, GAMECUBE...

...or NES?!

The PR Reps need a bit of gaming advice
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

However, I should say, I think this is a good idea. A Wiki dedicated specifically to video games?

You know what...sign me up.
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

sign me up too.. to the crew that dedicates their lives to infiltrate this wiki sections with LIES and PROPAGANDA to destroy little kids MINDS and STABILITY.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DON'T DO IT! It's a commie plot.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I suppose I could start writing about Giana sisters and how they were really lesbians. This is true. Blond hair anyone? Blond MULLETS? Totally butch haircuts... collecting diamonds, and beating men? Or what about the Mario bros, the equivalent of the giana sisters. Mario bros are the male gay version of it, I mean.. Luigi? COME ON!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were created by the same, sick, twisted individual in the first place.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's either Apolytoner or 'Polytubbie, but not Apolytonian.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I suppose I could start writing about Giana sisters and how they were really lesbians. This is true. Blond hair anyone? Blond MULLETS? Totally butch haircuts... collecting diamonds, and beating men? Or what about the Mario bros, the equivalent of the giana sisters. Mario bros are the male gay version of it, I mean.. Luigi? COME ON!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were created by the same, sick, twisted individual in the first place.
                      You're a very strange person. And this is coming from a very strange person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                        It's either Apolytoner or 'Polytubbie, but not Apolytonian.
                        Apolytonian is fine...but apparently we're "Apolytononians".

Comment

I much prefer to not actually do any work and instead to just criticize everyone else.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hmm...excuse me for saying, and it really hurts to say, but how Democrat of you.

Comment

I can see a lot of work has already been done:

Civilization 4
                              From Wiki X

Civilization 4 is a turn based nation building game.

Starcraft
                              From Wiki X

Starcraft is an RTS game developed by Blizzard.

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X