Other Bachelor Takes The Long Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Bachelor Takes The Long Walk

I'm working on my second full week as a married man. Me and my new wife got married back on the 3rd in a small ceremony at her grandparents house. Her Grandfather performed the wedding in front of family and a few close friends. The honeymoon consisted of going home and finishing unpacking the many many boxes still left in the living room of our house. I am also a new step dad of a 6 and 7 year old. Being called dad was something to get used to but its cool The last part of 2005 and so far this year has been a time of a lot of changes. New job, new house, new family. Finally got internet to the house just yesterday. It's back to dialup for awhile but it's not like I have a lot of time anyway. Baseball started up for the kids and that takes a huge amount of time. In the past I came home from work and basically did what I wanted but now it's all about family and getting around to our different destinations. It's all good though. I spend a lot of years partying and doing things the way I wanted and when I wanted but I can honestly say I'm more happy now than at any other time. Sure there are more responsibilities and less time to think about me but I seem to be thriving more than when it was just me. Not to say there won't be difficulties and it won't always be perfect but we make an awesome team and we are on the same page. It's cool to have an intelligent beautiful woman that I consider my equal.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

New job, new house, new family.

Wow

It's cool to have an intelligent beautiful woman that I consider my equal.

You mean, you're like St Marcus?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Insta-Family... nice, how much water did you have to add? Did you need to refridgerate it?

Congrats Sprayber
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Congrats Sprayber.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sprayber lets himself Be
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Wow, congratulations. So what happened, did she drop some rohypnol in your drink and drag you up the aisle?

Comment

By the time he sobbered up it was to late.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Another young and carefree life squandered in the worst possible way
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

On the other hand, after just two weeks, he's back to posting on 'Poly. At least he's got his priories back where they should be.

Comment

Congrats, man.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                      Sprayber lets himself Be
                      That's pretty much the sum of things.

Originally posted by Zkribbler On the other hand, after just two weeks, he's back to posting on 'Poly. At least he's got his priories back where they should be
                      Poly is one of the few things my wife doesn't understand about me She registered here and posted once or twice a long time ago when we started seeing each other. She still doesn't get it though.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        Insta-Family... nice, how much water did you have to add? Did you need to refridgerate it?

Congrats Sprayber
                        Tell me about it. Only 8oz needed. no referator time needed, all I had to do was shake and stir.

Comment

being called dad.

congratulations

Comment

Welcome to the chain gang.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Beautiful?

Let me be the judge of that, I want pics!

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X