Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post edited, comment removed

That statement will come across to any Aussie as being incredibly ignorant
    It's also true. Majority of Australia lives along the eastern coast. There are industrial centers in the southwest (Perth) and south (Adelaide); but if you slice Australia into cake pieces of eastern, western, southern, northern coast and the central desert, a majority of the population is located on the eastern coast.
    Last edited by RGBVideo; March 21, 2006, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      All the population is pretty much restricted to east coast, except for aborigines.
      So any Aussie is going to feel it.
      Are aborigines not Aussies?
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

You know, la niña used to be known as anti-niño, but they thought it sounded too much like anti-christ/anti-baby jesus, so they changed it to la niña for opposito of el niño.
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

It's also true. Majority of Australia lives along the eastern coast. There are industrial centers in the southwest (Perth) and south (Adelaide); but if you slice Australia into cake pieces of eastern, western, southern, northern coast and the central desert, a majority of the population is located on the eastern coast.
          Originally Posted by Tim_Augustus

Most of the population - in total around 20 million - is concentrated in the major cities in the south-eastern quarter of the country...
          I don't pretend to know jack about population distribution of Texas or Finland - but I do know a bit about Australia (it being my place of birth and residence).

I'm sorry to go on about this, but it annoys me.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X