• Show
Clear All

• How do yuo make a shake?

Just wondering?

I have a blender...

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Either:

Ice Cream, Milk

or

Ice, Milk, and if you want a thick shake, thickener (malt powder will do it, or dried milk powder)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Don't forget the booze.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

well, lets figure out how to make a normal one first... than add booze later...

I think Bananas and Yogurt form a good base. I assume I peal the bananas first? (I need a lot of help)

What else shuld I put in it?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh, you mean a HEALTH shake.

Put the ice on the bottom (ALWAYS). Put a cup full of ice (whichever cup you're going to pour it into) into the blender. Then put maybe 1/4 of that cup full of plain yoghurt, maybe a bit less, in. Put maybe 1 banana (peeled, yes), or maybe a half cup of other fruit. Put in a few table spoons of wheat germ or similar. Add some vanilla or some such like that also, for flavoring.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

why can't you just drink the booze straight from the bottle?

mixing good quality booze with crap
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I drink my whiskey, straight, only

which is what I drink 70% of the time...

however, Tequila should be mixed, as should Vodka

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Oh, you mean a HEALTH shake.

Put the ice on the bottom (ALWAYS). Put a cup full of ice (whichever cup you're going to pour it into) into the blender. Then put maybe 1/4 of that cup full of plain yoghurt, maybe a bit less, in. Put maybe 1 banana (peeled, yes), or maybe a half cup of other fruit. Put in a few table spoons of wheat germ or similar. Add some vanilla or some such like that also, for flavoring.
                yes, I think that I don't feel as bad when I intake bananas in shake form, so I am goign to try that

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Take a frozen banana (frozen already peeled), cut it up, add enough milk to submerge the banana, add sugar, and spices to taste (cimmanon and nutmeg both work well), blend.

Makes a gret banana shake.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    I drink my whiskey, straight, only

which is what I drink 70% of the time...

however, Tequila should be mixed, as should Vodka

JM
                    You drink whisky 70% of the time? Just try soft drinks or a hot drink most of the time, and save the hard stuff for special occasions
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You don't add sugar to a health shake. Just go the easy route and buy some slim fast because it will be cheaper then buying a bunch of ingredients. If you like put a banana in it and use skim milk; that ought to give you all the nutrition you need for 1-2 meals per day.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The question JonM should ask himself: how do you make a sh@g?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            You don't add sugar to a health shake. Just go the easy route and buy some slim fast because it will be cheaper then buying a bunch of ingredients. If you like put a banana in it and use skim milk; that ought to give you all the nutrition you need for 1-2 meals per day.
                            What I really want is an alternate way to intake fruit. Is slimfast fruit?

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Mix fruit into it and it will contain fruit.

Comment

Working...
                              X