Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do something we have done before!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do something we have done before!!

What were some of the better political and/or personality quizzes we have had here on Apolyton in the past? If anyone has URLs or links to the particularly good ones, I would appreciate it if you post them here. I will reward you with hundreds of crates of bananas.

I'm creating a homepage for the first time using MySpace and I want to use results from one or two such quizzes for my homepage.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Oooo fun.

Add me as a friend:
    Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

And Asher...
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Come on, I'm drunk. I can' t take this.

Comment

Can't help with the quizzes, but here's my -space address:
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Cool! I plan to be open to receiving and giving invitations once I have polished the design of my homepage.

thanks

Comment

Discover your REAL political views with The World’s Smallest Political Quiz.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Simplicity is wonderful sometimes -- that, and the result image is easily doable as a thumbnail image.

Comment

MrFun

Comment

A typology of political opinions plotted on 2 dimensions: economic and social.

Oldie but goldie.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
                    Erm, why does the results screen show I'm the only person to have taken the quiz? That can't possibly be true...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I took it, but it doesn't directly correlate to my beliefs. I may be a liberal, but not in a traditionalist sense.

Comment

Or (petty)borgeaousie sense, whatever it is closer.

Comment

apocalypse, marraskuu?
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

2 million trivia questions, 155,000 trivia quizzes, and games on thousands of topics! Play now: movies, science, sports, TV, geography, and much more. How much do you know?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              apocalypse, marraskuu?
                              Kassi gave me the idea one time

Comment

Working...
                              X