Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a pair of <3.5 quakes knock down WTC7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker

anyone have an aerial or map of the buildings in that area and the ones that fell? If closer ones survived that would be interesting...
    Here's a much reduced photo.

I have a 5x times bigger one.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's one hell of a coincidence.

Unless the terrorists were also using earthquake weapons.

Comment

I think by 2010 we'll be able to have people arguing for aliens bringing down the towers through the use of gravitonic beams.

I'm so thrilled I get to see one of these develop. It's been fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Here's a much reduced photo.

I have a 5x times bigger one.
          That is a very interesting photo. Weird seeing a neighborhood I know so well from above (My high school is the one of the buildings in the photo next to the white bridge accross the highway shown, near the riverside park, and the office building I work at also shown).
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            I'm thrilled that people are adding earthquakes to the mixture of things that occurred in NYC on 9-11. The Oliver Stone movie should be more exciting and convoluted than JFK.

However... those poor buildings didn't stand a chance, what with the moslems, Dubya Bush, the neo-cons, the FBI, CIA, Israel, Allah, God, Saddam Hussein, Saudi Arabia, God, Halliburton (you just know they're involved!) and now Mother Earth all gunning for them that fateful September morn.
            And the Jews, don't forget their involvement (even those outside of Israel). Remember that they were all tipped off about the attack and stayed home on 9/11.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Exactly! Never, never, EVER, forget about the Jews.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I thought "Jews" would've been covered by "Israel". How about I change it to read "the Zionist Conspiracracy"?

Comment

Debris fell further away and did damage?

The 5th and 7th floor were compromised, IIRC the WTC was built for 160 mph winds quite a horizontal shear.

Way too many extremely improbable events happened on 9/11.

I'm dubious -- but I won't call this the smoking gun until that's resolved.
                  Last edited by realpolitic; March 18, 2006, 18:15.

Comment

Comment

But I'm sure these people are funded by SaudiBurton, the secret holding company formed by the Aramco-Halliburton alliance, an unholy union of NeoCon and Moslem interests bent on subjugating the world to a capitalistic, theocratic dictatorship where they build their power base by controlling all the oil*. They apparently got the idea while reading Dune.

*Cite
                      Last edited by JohnT; March 19, 2006, 07:12.

Comment

Originally posted by niDe
                        realpolitic have you seen the Loose Change documentary?
                        People clamor about this 'documentary', but in my view it lost all credibility when I learned that it tries to claim a Boeing didn't hit the Pentagon. That little claim was pretty conclusively demolished in a thread on Apolyton a few weeks back... so not going to waste 80 minutes on it.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Here's the seismic chart, taken in Palisades NY, 34 km N of the WTC:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

People clamor about this 'documentary', but in my view it lost all credibility when I learned that it tries to claim a Boeing didn't hit the Pentagon. That little claim was pretty conclusively demolished in a thread on Apolyton a few weeks back...
                            A lot of its claims have been demolished in a lot of threads. You just haven't been paying attention.

Comment

I'm afraid JohnT, not being a seismologist myself, that graph means very little to me apart from an interesting novelty...care to explain?
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Not being a seismologist, just educated, I can explain. I'll keep the jargon down for ya.

That's a seismology chart. The squiggles along the line represent "vibrations". The red, blue, and black markings are "writing".

The "writing" correlates the "vibrations" with events at the WTC, about 20 miles away.

Note the lack of "vibrations" that do not correlate with events at the WTC - no aftershocks, no preceding earthquakes before or after the collapses, nothing at all except for "vibrations" that correlate with events at the towers.

Last edited by JohnT; March 19, 2006, 23:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X