• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning the World Cup Again!

yesterday

wohoooo..

For the third time... like Vreni & Petra

Are, Sweden (Ski Press)-She did it again! For the third time in her career, Janica Kostelic clinched the Overall World Cup title – a performance that only a few champions achieved in past years. While Austria’s Annemarie Moser-Proell captured six Overall Crystal Globes, Vreni Schneider from Switzerland and Petra Kronberger also from Austria had to be content with three of them in the 1990’s!
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

a bit more on British geographic expertize

Janica Kostelic, of Croatia, clinched the women's overall alpine World Cup in Arse, Sweden, yesterday,

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Congrats.

I've seen people ski here this winter for the first time since 1996. Also, surgeons are demanding a pay raise.

Comment

Janica

Comment

She might be the ugliest woman in the world for an athlete. Including Mutola who really is a man.

Congrats She is special.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            She might be the ugliest woman in the world for an athlete. Including Mutola who really is a man.

Congrats She is special.
            oh come on

that was 2003 (will be the same this year )

Comment

Erm, not the World Cup, is it?

Comment

Working...
              X