Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, a new season is brewing

Yup yup yup!

It starts in april! No fixed date yet but Driftmania starts in april this year. Yeehaa! I just might be able to finish in the top 4 places this year My drift car is ready, I'm ready, just need my skillz to be ready... Sigh...
    Anybody here like drifting? Here a pic of me last year.
    Attached Files
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ryan Turek will probably finish first again this year...And Haig will be second...Third I dont know....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I also hope that my engine will hold up this year...dont want to change it again...for the third time...
      But now I fixed many problems why it always blew up...Temperature never goes up more than 10% of the gauge, thermostat has been removed, increased size of oil outlets for rotors, and engine has only 82000km...I should be good for the year...cross my fingers....
      Good thing there's a month between each event...

Spec.

Comment

Which reminds me, Live-Evil and IDE just posted another episode of Initial D.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Never watched that show...probably dont get it either. How is it?

Spec.

Comment

OK. The street racing is fun. The backstory is not well developed, but I guess people aren't watching the show for that.

Anyway, there was a show about drifting on Discovery HD a couple of months ago. Was that about Driftmania? It looked like a good crowd. Maybe 5k or 10k spectators there. IIRC, it was held in California.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

No, that's D1. Drifmania is in Quebec, Canada...about 2.5k to 4k spectators...Not as big...yet...But we do have East coast drifters ( A US TEAM ) that comeS up here for the competitions.

Spec.

Comment

****.....June 4 is the first round....We lost may also...

Spec.

Comment

Sorry, is this thread in Mandarin Chinese?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

How did you guess?!?!

Spec.

Comment

SCCA, I take it?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, not part of that. You know what, I had to google it to know what it was. But nice site thanks man!

You a member Oerdin?

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                        X