Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Hurricane do the deed after all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Hurricane do the deed after all?

I always thought Rubin 'the hurricane' Carter was innocent, but then I stumbled across this.

of course, there are some things that are stretched, plus they never found the weapons,
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

You found this? Perhaps you can tell us what 'this' entails? Hmmm?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Website hàng đầu Xoilactv cung cấp những trận đấu bóng đá trực tiếp, không có quảng cáo làm phiền cùng bình luận hay với những BLV chuyên nghiệp. Với dịch vụ trực tiếp bóng đá của Xoilactv, bạn sẽ dễ dàng theo dõi những trận bóng đá mà không gặp bất cứ trở ngại nào. Đây là một trong những cách đơn giản nhất để theo dõi tất cả các trận đấu bóng đá. Hãy ghé thăm Xoilactv ngay hôm nay để thưởng thức các trận cầu kinh điển của hành tinh
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

yeah, thats my mistake.

Comment

Didn't he kill his wife shortly after being released from prison? IIRC the New Jersey police didn't even try to arrest him for that one.

"Hurricane Carter" wasn't the only historical figure that Dylan fubared. Remember John Wesley Harding, the friend to the poor? Actually John Wesley Harding was a KKK killer. Most of his victims were black. It seems that Hardings murderous racism was so indiscriminant that it began to irritate white landowners because dead men don't chop no cotton. Harding shot the lawman who came to arrest him, then spent the rest of his life as a fugitive. Making a romantic figure out of this white thug would compare with say trying to make Horst Wessel into a hero for Israel.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

i didnt know JW hardin was KKK. ive never seen anything written about the ethnicities of the guys he shot.

Comment

Working...
            X