Butterfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterfly

Thought these are very cool pics. Thought I'd share one with you. Transparent.
    I don't know the political party the butterfly endorses. I think he's an independant, which is good. All can enjoy.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

DOH!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ever see a glass fish? I don't have a picture, but they're weird. They are transparent except for their skulls and spinal cords.

Comment

I have seen them, and yes they are weird looking.

Comment

now all we need is some ether and a pin to stick through it
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
          X