Odd Couples -- Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Couples -- Again

Yeah, we've done this before but maybe now some of us can think of a few new odd couples? In any case, we probably could have fun reliving some good chuckles over the classic choices.

So . . . . . what two Apolytoners can you think of that would be good entertaintment to watch, as they deal with one another in a confined space?

Asher and Agathon
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

MrFun and anybody with a sense of humour
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pekka and Pekka. There's NO ROOM FOR THE TWO! BOTH MUSCLE WISE AND EGO!!! But they are so hot, even though not swinging that way, it wouldn't be binded to any sexual preference.. EXCEPT HOTNESS! NO ONE CAN RESIST! NOT EVEN ME!

Steaming.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

DRoseDARs and Pekka. Clearly, that couple would completely suck
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

MrFun+Wiglaf
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Me and Mrs. Jones.
                What?

Comment

Spec and Blackwidow

Mmmmmm, I'd like that very much...And so would she

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Zylka...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

... and Japher.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

.. and LC getting it on tape!

Oo Oo Waa Aa Aa!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And pekka selling it over the internet.<

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

And spec posting about it... VAu! Crazy!

In da butt.

Comment

:lurk:

Comment

Working...
                              X