If your mother left you in the car in the summer when you were a little kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your mother left you in the car in the summer when you were a little kid

and you barely survived, how would you feel about her?

The pregnancy thread kinda got me thinking about it.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Before I make a flip answer I should ask if this is hypothetical. Is it?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Threadjacking
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Actually, I'd like to know too.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't think the kid in the hypothetical situation would like the parents for other reasons if they are that bad really.

Comment

my parents left me in a hot car in the summer. But I was smart enough to roll the windows down. Of course, this was back in the days windows could be rolled down manually...

Comment

If my mom left me in a car on a hot summer day and I barely survived, I don't think I'd care because I'd be brain damaged beyond caring.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Kind of indicates where the child is on the old priority list.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  Threadjacking
                  I just wanted to make sure I didn't say something totally insensitive about something which might have happened to you. I was trying to be nice. I'm sure that's why you were confused.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X