Font Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Identification

Heya everybody! Its been too long since I've been here.

I was hoping to ask a favor from the community. I need to identify the font in this banner:

Would anybody have any ideas what font it is?

Many thanks in advance.
    *grumbles about work*

Because it's been played with, it's hard to say for sure.

I would guess, however, that it is a "roman" font, like Trajan.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Extremely hard to tell. All I can tell it looks like an old-sytle, serif type.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Couldn't have posted that a few minutes earler?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Looks vaguely like Copperplate Gothic Light.
          B♭3

Comment

Copperplate was my first guess, but the serifs aren't all vertical.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It probably a version of Copperplate. There are at least half a dozen.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Compare:
                Attached Files
                B♭3

Comment

Copperplate Gothic Light sounds right. I remembered the font started with a C.

Many thanks.
                  *grumbles about work*

Comment

You're welcome!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Looks like I shoulda gone with my first guess.

Comment

I have it, if you want it PMed to you.
                        B♭3

Comment

Working...
                        X