Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Drugs and gaming

Originally posted by Sava
    But I would never take caffeine pills or anything or drink like a lot of Red Bulls... I've seen people do that stuff at LAN parties to stay awake for almost 2 or 3 days straight. It's pretty ridiculous.
    I heard of some Koreans and Japanese that did that so much that they actually died from it.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I probably die would also....

wouldn't even need to drink a lot of Red Bulls...

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I hate those energy alcohol drinks that they make. I think it's called Sparks.
        That stuff keeps you awake, and then you can't lull off into that nice alcohol sleep state.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Oh and bipolar is correct, of all drugs I tried, alcohol is the strongest in my experience.
          i would suggest that you try more drugs then
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
          X