There off an running....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There off an running....

Is anyone else already getting plagued with campaign advertisements for the June primaries??

Democratic governatorial candidates Westly (moderate) and Angelides (liberal) have already opened up. Westly's remind me of Reagan's "Morning in America" ads for his second term, very pretty and happy, tra la, tra la. Angelidas is touting his endorsements by Califoria's two senators and his opposition to Arnold.

There's a pro-Arnold ad put out by the Chamber of Commerce, bragging on the umpty-ump multi-billion-dollar infrastructure spending program will solve all our problems without raising taxes [by borrowing with no plan in place to pay it back )

The Repubican candidate for State Treasurer's number one promise is how he will fight against illegal immigration. I don't know how a Treasure can do that.

...And so it begins.

You all are running way behind. We've been doing them for months now in Illinois ... We've already gone past the "positive ad" stage, and the "negative ad" stage, recently through the "insulting the other guy's negative ads" stage, and now into the "i'm not a negative campaigner, he is" stage ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

yeah they are all whiners

I am voting for myself
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd vote for Keith Hernandez too!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ted Striker
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
          X