Our Brand is Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Brand is Crisis

Bolivia is on the brink of a violent coup d'etat, but that can't stop the political strategy team of GCS -- Greenberg Carville Shrum -- from putting together a slick American style re-election campaign for unpopular presidential candidate Gonzalo "Goni" Sanchez de Lozada. Featuring unprecedented access, this documentary follows Clinton administration political strategist James Carville as he leads a media assault team from the back rooms of Washington, D.C., to La Paz, the capital of Bolivia.

A new documentary about a firm of progressive leaning international political consultants and their work for Gonzalo "Goni" Sánchez de Lozada in the 2002 Bolivian election, and how they helped him with with 22% of the vote.

A very good movie that shows so much about how elections work, and also, very relevant to todays politics and the situation in Bolivia. If its out in your city, I higly recommend it.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

What could be in Bolivia that anyone could possibly want?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Natural Gas. Cocaine.

Both are in rather high demand.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I saw this a while ago when it was on CBC. It was pretty interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X