Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be there is a better fastfood joint then In'N' Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be there is a better fastfood joint then In'N' Out?

The impossible may have just happened. The other day I decided to try out a fastfood place called "The Original Tommy's World Famous Hamburgers" and I can conclusively say they are the best fastfood restaurant I've ever been too. Tommy's has been around since 1946 but since they were located in South-Central Los Angeles they were almost totally unknown outside of LA. In the last few years they've begun expanding to the other parts of Southern California and the food is just AWESOME!

I had their chili cheese burger with jalipenos (advertized as the same recipe since 1946) and it was a half pound of spicy, messy chili-burger goodness. YUM!

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Oh that sounds so good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In and Out
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

hit it and quit it

Comment

In and Out

TEH GAY PEPOLE LIKE IT
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

mmmmmm chili cheeseburgers
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's all about Chipotle, mon ami.

Best burritos in the world.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Chipotle

though lately I've gone to Q'Doba more often

Comment

ick

that's some stupid yuppie chain

owned by mcdonalds I think

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    In and Out
                    TEH GAY PEPOLE LIKE IT
                    No, they* don't...

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    In and Out
                    Quoted for TRUTH!

*OzzyKP is not being lumped into the equation.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Chipotle totally pwns Q'doba. We had one of those in Ann Arbor; I had never even heard of Chipotle until I moved to Columbus. Holy goddamn, it is GOOD.

It is much, much, much better than one would think given the parent company, Sava. Medium rare steak, grilled right in front of ya, and but into burritos the diameter of a softball... holy ****, I'm making myself hungry.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah, Chipotle is actually good.

But the best burritos in the world are at the Blue Agave in Baltimore
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          Chipotle totally pwns Q'doba. We had one of those in Ann Arbor; I had never even heard of Chipotle until I moved to Columbus. Holy goddamn, it is GOOD.

It is much, much, much better than one would think given the parent company, Sava. Medium rare steak, grilled right in front of ya, and but into burritos the diameter of a softball... holy ****, I'm making myself hungry.
                          well, there are a plethora of great mexican places around here... all independently owned and operated

this one place, for like $4.50 you can get a steak chimichanga as big as your head

I got one a few weeks ago and my dad saw it and said, "holy sh1t, wtf is that? are you going to eat all of that? you should mail that to some family in Burundi"
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

@ DRoseDARs
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The burgers sucked, the fries were whimpy and dry, and how the bloody hell does a fastfood joint screw up a simple milkshake? Never again shall I step foot in an In'N'Out.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X