From now on, I'm flying with Pakistan International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ad should be in Urdu if they were serious
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

You don't know much about Pakistan, do you?

English is one of the official languages of the country.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, just like Swedish is one of the official languages of Finland, and USA has no official language at all.

Tornedalsfinska is an official language in Sweden. Have you ever heard of anyone actually speaking it, apart from Oerdins reasent date?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Plenty of people can, and do, speak English in Pakistan. It was ruled by the British after al.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

That was never really the question anyway, the question was the Urdu skills of people of people fluent in Norwegian.

Comment

like I said, there are 30000 of them. but how fluent they are varies a lot
              CSPA

Comment

If you seriously mean there are 30 000 people fluent in Urdu, Norwegian and English, why are none of them posting here? Such people are normally very serious about their multi-civ skills.

Comment

because they're too busy driving taxis and serving kebabs?
                  CSPA

Comment

Under their burkahs

Comment

yupppppp.
                      Nah, the Pakistanis in Norway are pretty good immigrants overall. They get a lot of bad press though, but all the Pakis I know are great people. Yes, most women wear headscarves, but at least you don't see any burkhas. They make sure their kids go to university and so on, both sons and daughters. And Paki kebabs are teh awesomest.
                      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

Tornedalsfinska is an official language in Sweden. Have you ever heard of anyone actually speaking it,
                        Speak Tornedalsfinska?? I don't know anyone who could even pronounce it!

Comment

This guy can pronounce it!

Comment

@ ad. hot flight attendants

It wouldn't be strange if they wanted to hire some Norwegian-Pakistani girls (tall enough and with nice skin of course) who speak Urdu.

i'd hit it controversially
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

ahaha Deepika. I think she had to move to London because some Islamiacs wanted to kill her because she showed too much skin. but that's ages ago. how did you hear about her??

Imran, who is that gay dude
                              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                                Imran, who is that gay dude
                                One of the hits that came up when I typed "Sweden loser" into Google Images .

Comment

Working...
                                X