Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any musicians amonsgt us

Hey all

After some clever gifted musician to put together a theme song for my sons football club.

We have sort of written one and it is to the Tune of The Whos Pinbal lWizard,

id love if someone with time available and who is bored to put it together for me and make the whole thing work

here attached is the words and the midi file we based out tune on
    Attached Files
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Did you need someone to sing the lyrics and layer it on top of the midi music? Or just need sheet music for it?

Comment

looking for some really gifted person to sing it and prefreably put together some real music for it instead of just the midi..

willing to reward the effort...

Comment

Sounds like a big ask, Rasputin. By reward, are you talking a token appreciation or full, professional renumeration?

You can always hire session musicians for the appropriate fee, but if you're looking for a bored, rich, talented musician who will do a big favour then I wish you luck.

Have you cleared the legal ground btw?

Comment

hey if it was a rich club we would pay session musos ... but seeing we not at that scale yet, hoped to inspire someone..

but it all good.....

Comment

xpost

Comment

ypost

Comment

If you were a rich club you could sign the best players in the world. If my band was rich we could hire the best producers.

I know people who can do this easily (including my own band), but no-one will risk getting their asses sued by The Who for illegally distributing recordings of their composition - for starters.

Comment

ahh very true.. but as with all music , you make the right number of change sto it and it is now your music....

its all in the notes and the keys,,,,

Comment

Yes, if you play different notes, in a different rhythm it's not the same song.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

not that comlicated for a clever musician .. just see how many rap artists do it every day...

Comment

Working...
                      X