What can I do with my money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do with my money?

I have around 2500-3500$$ to be spent(or saved ).

What can I do with my money?

I have the desire to see Europe, or Maroc, Syria, Turkey and some middle-east country. Maybe I think about a trip.

All my credits cards are cleared.

I already have a new computer....

So, what can I do with my money? Can you give me some ideas.
    bleh

Give it to me
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      I agree.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

JAMSKI
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Worst idea EVER!

Originally posted by joncha
          Give it to me
          bleh

Comment

I'd save it, but that's not very fashionable nowadays.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
              I'd save it, but that's not very fashionable nowadays.
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

What is the nickname of the guy (on this board) with the sad clown as is avatar?

Edit:
                Last edited by CrONoS; March 10, 2006, 09:34.
                bleh

Comment

@Colon
                  Yep I know it's the best things to do and if I do not find anything good, I'll save it.
                  But I think about a trip... I never left North-America!
                  bleh

Comment

How did you get the money?

Did you earn it? Clear out any debts you might have. If you're totally clear, it doesn't hurt to spend a little on something nice, but save/invest at least some of it for future expenses.

Did you find it? When people keep money they didn't earn, luck comes back to bite them in the ass. Donate it to a charity.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Ok, I admit travelling is a very good second best option. A trip can be very enriching. I think it's silly to spend it on a fancy new computer or whatever though. The novelty quickly wears off and at some point you'll be feelings sorry you didn't save the money for something really special or important.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

@mrmitchel

I go to university, but in summer I make a lot of money as a graphics designers(autonomous worker) and I work at an electronic store (40hours/week). So I succeed to save a lot of money in summer to pay all my university fees and appartment for the rest of the year. My appt is VERY cheap, I make a strict budget, I do not smoke and I dont drink a lot and I work part time(10hr/week) when I'm in school.

But the government gives me around 3600$ as a grant and 3000$ as a loan.

Anyway, at the end of this school year( may 2006). I didn't spend all the money from my grant and my loan is already saved to make interest, in Canada you dont paid interest on your loan when your in school. So you better take all your loan and save it.
                        All my credit cards are already paid, I dont have any car and I dont want any. So I'm pretty free to do whatever I want with my money... I dont have children!
                        bleh

Comment

Invest in stocks
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            Did you find it? When people keep money they didn't earn, luck comes back to bite them in the ass. Donate it to a charity.
                            I agree. Give it to a good cause.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Life is a journey. Spend it travelling, or save it for later travelling. You can never go wrong with that. Shirts, some plastic objects, Dun Duns, you can always get that ****. But the memories and experiences from a good trip, priceless.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X