X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life Simpsons

Seen this one?

What?

That's classic. Must forward to my wife's Simpsons-fanatic friends.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

meh
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          meh
          I saw it a couple of days ago and while cute, didn't think it to be worthy of posting.
          I guess some people just have better taste, or at least, a more sophisticated one.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva

I saw it a couple of days ago and while cute, didn't think it to be worthy of posting.
            I guess some people just have better taste, or at least, a more sophisticated one.
            A better opinion of themselves, anyway...
            What?

Comment

Sire, Il n'y a plus des petits Belges.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That was brilliant.

Comment

Sire, Il n'y a plus des petits Belges.

edit: I guess I thought you'd be more enthusiastic considering your location.
                  Last edited by Richelieu; March 8, 2006, 15:12.
                  What?

Comment

Good video

Finally I had something to put into an email I wanted to write to a friend for me in ages. This link put an end to all excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      Good video

Finally I had something to put into an email I wanted to write to a friend for me in ages. This link put an end to all excuses.
                      Richelieu got it right. For once.
                      What?

Comment

I agree.

It's one of those things where it's like, just because it involves the Simpsons, everyone thinks it's awesome.

Put the Simpsons on a piece of crap... you still have a piece of crap.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

would be better if they used american cars

Comment

Yeah, that bit with "Marge" driving on the right is irritating. They could have bloody mirrored it.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X