• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    so what's worse

angry muslims

or an islamic fundamentalist nation with nukes

(if it takes you longer than a second to come up with the answer... please starve yourself to death)
    The muslim fundamentalist nation under militairy law is allready there. It's called Pakistan.
    Get your head out of ye'r arse.

edit: yeah, they have nukes and have little problem with exporting them.
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by germanos

Get your head out of ye'r arse.
      you are under the impression I didn't know Pakistan had nukes?

or the impression I didn't know Pakistan was a muslim nation, that could quite possibly fall into the control of a fundie regime?

I'm not saying I don't have my head in my ass... but I'm aware of all these things.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Then you aware aware your post didn't contribute a thing to the thread
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

lol bombing begins in 5 minutes LOL
          so true

But Iran doesn't give a damn about people, so if Khomeini sent little kids walking on mine fields during the Iran-Iraq war, don't think they can't build their nuclear facilites near the city center. Bombings would justify them in front of their angry masses. Let them rot and starve to death, like Cuba.
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The Iranians sure seem upset about the referral to the UNSC, and threaten punishment for UNSC actions.

Maybe the UNSC isnt as weak as some folks think?
            Maybe the Iranians are more afraid of sanctions than some folks think?
            Maybe a war isnt necessary to stop the Iranian bomb?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I seem to recall every time they had a gasoline shortages there were protests within days. I'm betting this is the tact that will be taken.
              Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; March 8, 2006, 16:43.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                Then you aware aware your post didn't contribute a thing to the thread
                just like yours
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  lol bombing begins in 5 minutes LOL

Sava, Sava, Sava. It's: "We begin bombing at midnight." Honestly, try to keep your Reagan quotes straight.

This would be a good tiome for Regan wouldn't it? You know, old and demented is so much more charming than young and demented.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Well Reagan single handedly whipped their ass the first time. Maybe we should start a rumor that Zombie Reagan is hanging around.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Zombie Reagan
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Zombie Reagan
                        I'ld vote for zombie Reagan over Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Kerry or pretty much anyone except maybe Christopher Walken "More Cowbell!"
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                        X