How many forums are you active on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many forums are you active on?

There are seventy five Apolyton forums. How many are you active on? Active is (generously) defined as at least one post in the last 12 months.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Four.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Four.

And while you're at it, are you seing another one? In other words, are you active on other forums, besides 'Poly? I sometimes visit the Paradox forums. I also posted a couple of times on iPodloundge. I was looking for a solution for a problem with my iPod and, since nobody bottered to answer, I sorta found the solution myself.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I check 4 daily.

Probably another 16 or more in the last 12 months.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Non apolyton forums:

always CG

sometimes the Errant Story or other comic forums

current the Notebook and Tablet Review torums (I want one!)

off and on, fo longer than I have been posting on Apolyton, the rec.arts.sf.written newsgroup (won't read it for a year, then will again for a few months.. and so on)

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I sometimes look at Paradox forums as well. It's about the only other forum I know of of this quality imo.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

By that definition, 21.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

3-4 of Apolyton's subfora.

Adding up all the newsgroups, discussion lists and web forums I follow... about 10-15.

Comment

A few...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is that your way of telling us you can't count past tree?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Is that your way of telling us you can't count past tree?
                        Evidently nor can you...it's three
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dang, busted, always doubt on that one.
                          i changed it too, I spelled it correctly the first time but changed my mind.
                          Always go with first instincts.

Anyway, it's drie.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Brie?
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Nope, Camenbert.

Comment

Working...
                              X