Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting younger every day it seems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting younger every day it seems...

As most of you guys know here, I was happily engaged for the last 4 years, didn't get married, and now I'm single.
    Seriously, it seems that since I'm single, for the last 4 months or so, I'm getting younger and younger...I feel like going out
    all the time like old times and I do. I go out every thursday, friday and staurday...and other week days when poeple are available...
    I'm getting tired physically but cant get the idea out of my head...I need a drink, girls and...well a whole lot **** that comes with it...You know...
    Anyone here on my beat? Or has this happen to anyone here, you know, end-up single after 4 years and flip-out completly and always wanna party?
    It's almost like I lost all sense of responsibility...But have great fun at the same time...

I hope it ends soon, but at the same time I hope it never ends...

It will someday, probably when I get a new gf...one that doesn't get on my nerves after only 2 hours...

Just thought I'd share with you guys. Comments are welcomed. And it's weird how I dont share this with my immediate friends....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You're not alone. I came close to breaking up last week, and hadn't spoken to my girlfriend for about a week and a half beforehand. I assumed I was going to be dumped, so I kicked things up a notch, went out, and came close to hooking up with someone else. When you're single/almost single and hurting, going out doesn't seem so bad to either your wallet or your health...
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I have to agree with Timex. I myself came out of a 15 year relationship last spring...and suddenly found myself single again. Since then I've been dating and going out 2-3 nights each week (something I haven't done since I was in my early 20's).

I think it has to do with rediscovering yourself and living your life for yourself instead of for you and your partner. Yes, being alone agian can be lonely at times but on the other hand, being single with no ties to anyone else can be exciting as well.

Comment

I'm happy being single. Heavy relationships are overrated. Still I imagine I'll get into another one someday. I just hope it's better than the last.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No ****...I'm waiting, taking my time...I'll find the right one, but since then, I'll open everdoor I can. I'm determined to find her...The diamond in the rough...But it's taking a toll on my wallet and health...
          I dont understand my self...I want a relationship, but I wanna stay single, for the hunt...I love the ''game'' if you know what I mean.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            I'm happy being single. Heavy relationships are overrated. Still I imagine I'll get into another one someday. I just hope it's better than the last.
            You're a somewhat exceptional circumstance
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              I dont understand my self...I want a relationship, but I wanna stay single, for the hunt...I love the ''game'' if you know what I mean.

Spec.
              Just enjoy being single, and then when you get in a relationship enjoy that. It's sucks when you are single and want a relationship, and when you are in a relationship and you want to be single.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oh I know...It's always like that for me though, the only way I get tired of the ''game'' is when I think I found The One for me...
                But she always ends-up getting on my nerves...usually a few minutes after I came...But before I got her, I often think she's the one...
                Sadly that's how I know if I like a girl for what she is...when I'm done, would I rather go home, or stay with her...I usually wanna go home...
                Then it starts all over...

Spec.

Comment

My ex (the only gf I ever had) and I have broken up nearly one year ago, after. Since then, I haven't managed to get even one other girl. I do want a long relationship, but I can't manage to even get short ones.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    My ex (the only gf I ever had) and I have broken up nearly one year ago, after. Since then, I haven't managed to get even one other girl. I do want a long relationship, but I can't manage to even get short ones.
                    Go out, grab a beer, and talk to any girl you want, you just cant be turned around everytime. Hell, I meet around 2 to 3 girls every night I go out cuz I just dont give a shlt...Who cares what happens, I'll wake up the next morning anyways, right?

Hey spiff, how do you say mysogine in english?

Spec.

Comment

One of my problems is that I have a sexual appetite that would make Peter North seem gay....

Spec.

Comment

No idea.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey man!! I look up to you!! You should know!

I'm disapointed in you spiff...

Spec.

Comment

I'm still being ID'd for beer, does that count as feeling young?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Seems like it would be misogynist. But that's someone who hates women - is that what you're going for?
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X