Yet another beer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another beer thread

So I stopped by the local liquor store the other day, to buy me some comfort and joy And I found a couple of new american micro-brews. Rouge Breweries from Oregon. I bought the three different brews they had wich were American Amber, Dead Guy Ale and Mocha Porter. I´m drinking the American Amber right now. It´s good! The malt is gently roasted, the hops are plentiful and it´s got a real nice coffee flavour. I´m very excited about the other two brews

Anyone tried any of the Rouge Brews?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

I tried Mocha Porter. Nice, but not great.
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I´ll try that one next!

Thim might turn into a drunk thread if I´m not cautious...

Comment

The Mocha Porter is a bit rich for my taste. Almost Imperial Stout-like in it´s massive attack on my palate...

Comment

The Dead Guy Ale was ok, but not great. Well, two out of three isn´t that bad...

Comment

Their Dead Guy Ale is carried in most super markets here in SoCal though you have to go to an actual liquor store to get their various other brews. Not bad stuff; pretty much standard for micro brews.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
              The Dead Guy Ale was ok, but not great. Well, two out of three isn´t that bad...
              It all tastes like grape juice after a few, expecially those strong ones.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Rogue!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Rogue isn't bad... I liked their Shakespeare Stout. Dead Guy Ale's also pretty good.

When it comes to American microbrews, I prefer Stone brewery to Rogue brewery.

Arrogant Bastrd Ale
                  I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I once got me drunk on Arrogant Bastard Ale at a bachelor party. I was told it was fitting...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                      When it comes to American microbrews, I prefer Stone brewery to Rogue brewery.

Arrogant Bastrd Ale
                      Ahhh, another convert who understands the greatness which is the San Diego brewing scene.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X